Thursday, July 1, 2010

More Explaining

Two weeks into my internship, and I've finally mustered the discipline to begin writing!

First, a brief overview of what I hope to achieve through this blog. Initially, the purpose was to fulfill a requirement for the Internship Transcript Notation Program, which calls for some sort of presentation of my summer experience to the larger Dickinson community. Through brainstorming my actual topics, however, this original purpose has evolved into a description of my private thoughts and experiences as I explore this field of science. Now when people ask me what I'm doing this summer, I can send them a link, instead of bumbling my explanation and failing.

Also, I would like to recognize Professor Barber of the Dickinson psychology department. If I had not completed her Brain and Behavior class in the spring semester, I would not have the basic knowledge required to pursue this internship.

No comments:

Post a Comment